A free iPad App that allows elementary school (K-5) teachers to easily keep track of each students' Fountas & Pinnell reading levels and reading conferences.
We came up with the simple concept of a student "Card" that shows student data at a glance.
The cards allow teachers to quickly see:
- The current reading levels of their students.
- If a student is Exceeding, Meeting, Approaching or Below Standards by color coded reading levels.
- When they met with a student for a reading conference.
- Which students need to have a reading conference by the color coded reading conference date.
- What the current goal of each student current is.
The Cards also allow teachers to:
- Sort students by reading level and quickly create reading groups.
- Sort students by when they last had a reading conference to know who needs a conference next.
- Sort students by first or last name.
Teachers can unlock premium features through In-App Purchase:
- Print individual student or class data. An AirPrint printer is required to print from iPad.
- Email and share class data as a PDF file.
- Email and share student data as an HTML file.
- Backup your Reading Conferences data to Dropbox. A free Dropbox account required for backup.
We have made it easy for teachers to generate data reports about the reading levels of their class and individual student. These detailed reports can be shared with administration, staff or parents via email or printed.